Other Kickstarter games?

From Solitaire to GTA

Re: Other Kickstarter games?

PostPosted by Zolana » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 pm

TrackerTaz wrote:Need some help here guys !!!!

at 90% but only have 10 hours left

Go help Colonisation: Moonbase

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/993702462/colonisation-moonbase-an-indie-game-for-pc

It made it, hooray!
-Zolana

Generic ramblings about life, the universe, and everything: http://awjc.wordpress.com

Feel free to add me on Steam, but PM me here so I know who is adding me :)!
Zolana

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Lacuna Passage has just moved up their Oculus Rift Support Stretch Goal it is Now the NEXT goal !!!! :yahoo:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tylerowen/lacuna-passage

So go over and help make this goal possible, so we can have 2 Awesome games the fully support Oculus Rift
TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by DThrasher » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:37 am

Just a few hours to go now on Eterium, a space combat sim that hearkens back to the golden age of X-Wing and Wing Commander. Do we have any hotshot pilots among the Frontiers community?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/198 ... windows-pc
DThrasher
Novice
Novice

PostPosted by antihuman09 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:00 am

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tyl ... na-passage

So close to full Oculus Rift support! Down to the wire and 15 hours left! Help me be ecstatic, everyone!

And Eterium is within reach of it's funding with 10 hours left.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/198 ... windows-pc

I've decided i don't like the edge of my seat. : )
When pride is allied with hostility, all reason is denied. -Shai Hulud
antihuman09
Engineer

PostPosted by antihuman09 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 am

Also, The DyVox Sandbox looks intriguing. Make your own aircraft/watercraft/landcraft and dog/fish/catfight with your friends.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/644 ... ox-sandbox

Minecraft with guns. And gunships. Minecob. Corncraft.

They don't need much and I see quite a bit of potential fun to be had here.
When pride is allied with hostility, all reason is denied. -Shai Hulud
antihuman09
Engineer

PostPosted by thepronto » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:24 am

kickstarter.com/projects/7daystodie/7-days-to-die-zombie-survival-game - Very nice and on KS now :D

kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress- Successful funding ( Love this one) :cool:

kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen?ref=live - One of the Greatest Successful funding 8-)

kickstarter.com/projects/70755535/dead-state-the-zombie-survival-rpg?ref=live - Fallout type turn based with zombies (funded) :)

kickstarter.com/projects/1915377904/undead-paradise-restarted?ref=category- On KS but not doing well :cry:

kickstarter.com/projects/virus605/virus-605-the-evolutionary-zombie-strategy-game- On KS now and very little support so far :(

Sorry, Can't put links in first posts!
thepronto
Butterfly Painter

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 am

The good news is Eterium made it's funding ... :clapping:

Lacuna Passage passed the goal for full Oculus Rift support too :yahoo:

Now I need to:

1) wait for consumer version of Oculus Rift to come out.
2) wait for Frontiers to come out, so I play it with OR
3) wait for Lacuna Passage to come out, so I can play it with OR also

Bad News is they all require me to " Wait " ... :diablo:
TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by anemation » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 pm

This is isn't a game, but nevertheless, imo it sounds amazing. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ara ... vember-201
Don't start a fire, you never know how many bridges you'll burn.
anemation
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by tehnoodnub » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

I really like the look of U55 - End of the Line. I've backed it now and it's currently sitting at ~$30k of its $115k goal. If you're a fan of the horror genre then check it out.
tehnoodnub
Butterfly Painter

PostPosted by light487 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 am

I believe Wasteland 2 is still able to be pre-ordered. It was successfully KS funded a long time ago now but they are still taking pre-orders while it is in development. The release has been pushed back a few months but only because they got so much more funding than they asked for, it meant that they needed more time to add all the new things. It's not delayed because of any other reason than that.

http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/store
light487
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by Ceres » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 am

I recently saw a Kickstarter campaign for a multiplayer online role playing game that'll be called Ascended.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/testsubject/ascended-mmorpg-player-driven-game-content?ref=live

Kickstarter says, "Ascended MMORPG allows for players to help the Dev's create new content through forums and creative writing."

It kind of reminded me of Frontiers because of all the great interaction we get to have with "our" Dev's in the forums, and the chance for Backers to write books for "our" game. :)
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by light487 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:37 am

In the last couple of weeks, I have backed:

Project Phoenix (28 hours left in this project) - JRPG with RTS style combat.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/project-phoenix-japans-indie-rpg-feat-aaa-talent

Octopus City Blues (16 days to go) - An odd but fascinating looking point-and-click adventure with puzzles and stuff.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ghostinabottle/octopus-city-blues

Sunless Sea (23 days to go) - An interesting looking exploration game set on a fictional underground sea.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/failbetter/sunless-sea
light487
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:42 pm

I've just backed

Terminus -- It’s like Oregon Trail meets Alpha Centauri with some Sim City thrown in. also inspired by Outpost & FTL: Faster Than Light

it's Roguelike !!

and the BIG one !!! Terminus will be available for PC, Mac and Linux!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/976465455/terminus-2
TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by Ceres » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I've been watching Cedaria: Blackout (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2007880863/cedaria-blackout?ref=live )

The Kickstarter info says:

"Cedaria: Blackout takes a Middle Eastern spin on well-known RPG elements in a Steampunk setting influenced by real world events."

"Towards the end of the 19th century, the island of Cedaria became a worldwide destination following the industrial boom that accompanied the birth of an ingenious machine called the Phoenix, which powered the island’s many venues and industries and attracted resources from all over the world.

However, the desire to dominate the island’s newfound wealth soon gave rise to trouble – bonds between the different clans shattered, fights ensued and frequent skirmishes threatened to collapse the very foundations of the island... then the unthinkable happened.

The Phoenix broke down.

While the causes remain a mystery, the consequences are evident - with no way to piece the Phoenix back together, Cedaria plunged into a state of industrial decay and stifling darkness, penetrated only by the few primitive generators scattered around the island. The demand for inventors and engineers became high as different fractions of the population scrambled to seize and monopolize as many natural power sources as they could before anyone else.

Into the chaos now steps a wayfarer, returning home to unite with their family. You."

"Find and reassemble all the pieces of the Phoenix machine, scattered throughout Cedaria. How you find and acquire them, and the choices you make along the way, will shape the world of Cedaria."

I think it might be fun! :redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by yarnevk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:58 pm

TrackerTaz wrote:I've just backed

Terminus -- It’s like Oregon Trail meets Alpha Centauri with some Sim City thrown in. also inspired by Outpost & FTL: Faster Than Light

it's Roguelike !!

and the BIG one !!! Terminus will be available for PC, Mac and Linux!

Procedurally generated retry when you fail like Alpha Centauri I would try, but roguelike should only mean RPG not RTS.

I would support but Kickstarter is processing the card themselves instead of using Amazon since it is Canadian project, and they are refusing my card.
yarnevk
Pathmaker

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:31 am

Terminus is at 28% funding with 21 days left !!! :potatofly:

Help out this amazing game.... :thumbs:

TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by Ceres » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

I think that Europa 2022 looks interesting ...

The Kickstarter info says: "Adventure/Mystery/Horror. You are on the first mission to Jupiter's icy moon Europa in search of life when your ship is sabotaged.

" The Story:

"You and your crew of four are on a mission to Jupiter's icy moon, Europa. It's the first manned mission to the moon that holds the highest potential for life in our solar system. However, things do not go as planned. Someone on board is not who they appear to be. The communications lines onboard are sabotaged, and all communication with Earth is cut off. Things heat up even more when you land on Europa's icy surface... What dark, mysterious things lie in wait...?

"Europa 2022 is an adventure/horror/mystery game in a style that is new and exciting. Games like Uncharted, The Last of Us, and Heavy Rain are always exciting to me, but there's always been a special place in my heart for Point & Click adventures, like Monkey Island or King's Quest. So I decided to combine the two! Consider it a faster-paced, 3D adventure game, with the heart and soul of a point and click!
As you and your crew are cut off from mission control back on Earth, you are forced land on Europa in silence. No one knows the fate of your ship, The Andromeda, and you are all alone with a traitor on a distant moon. You will be forced to solve your way through puzzles, point-and-click style, to advance the story, unravel the mystery, and try to survive.

"Within the game there is an (entirely optional) ARG [Alternate Reality Game] that takes place outside the game. It involves websites, social media, cryptography, and in-game rewards for your exploration/sleuthing work. Dig deeper into the universe of Europa 2022!"

Anyone interested in Europa can vote for it on Steam. :redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by Rhymes McFist » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 am

This kickstarter - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1999572498/larceny - is entering the final 48 hours and needs a small push to make it, and I figured some of the delightful Frontiers community might be interested. The core game is similar to Apples to Apples, in that you compete with your friends to play the best cards, but it's all within the theme of grand heists. On top of that there's SIX different game modes, each which changes the game and makes it more interesting and complicated. It looks to be a fun, fast paced, party game. Check it out! The creator is also super nice, as he sends actual personal messages out to every single backer.

I also wanted to say I'm super happy that Neverending Nightmares (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inf ... nightmares) got funded - the final hours were as nerve wracking as the game is going to be.
"Endeavor to cherish each other unequivocally" -- Jerry Holkins
Rhymes McFist
Baked Potato

PostPosted by Josiah » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:11 pm

So, it's been a while since I've posted here. Sorry about that!

But I thought it to be EXTREMELY important to inform everyone that the creators of Myst and Riven have a new project up on KS!

Obduction!
Josiah
Rock Namer

PostPosted by col03004 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Josiah wrote:So, it's been a while since I've posted here. Sorry about that!

But I thought it to be EXTREMELY important to inform everyone that the creators of Myst and Riven have a new project up on KS!

Obduction!

THANK YOU! I could hardly believe my eyes... Seeing the Cyan logo again on the video on the kickstarter was like seeing an old friend again after years. They have a huge goal but with how many people played and loved the Myst series I think they have a good chance of getting kickstarted. Everyone I knew growing up absolutely loved those games. They were completely revolutionary at the time.

If you never played these games go look them up... Right now...
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
col03004
Wanderer

PostPosted by yarnevk » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Only kickstarter page I have ever visited that ticked every second I browsed the page. That thing is going to explode.
yarnevk
Pathmaker

PostPosted by light487 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 am

Obduction!

Hehe.. I'm already backing this one :) Think I was one of the first hundred or two :)
light487
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by Ceres » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:40 am

Obduction!

Thanks so much for letting us know about "Obduction." The mere memory of playing (and replaying) Myst was enough to get my pledge. :redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by Ceres » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I was looking @ Raindrop and think it looks (* gulps *) "scary" -- and, since I know that there are those in Frontiers who like scary stuff, I thought I'd share what the Kickstarter info says:

"Raindrop is a surreal, environment driven, survival game that includes fully explorable levels with intuitive, complex puzzles.

"Revolving around a horror themed storyline, the chilling and breathtaking atmospheres will keep you inching around each corner while uncovering the hidden truth behind the complex and its inhabitants.

"Scavenge items to build objects in order to piece together complex puzzles, or dangerous death traps.

"Gather hints and schematics to unveil rewards and information.

"Survive both the haunting environment and your own battered sanity."

:redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by zdsdead » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi,

Just thought I would give a shout out to a great kickstarter at the moment based upon the classic "Master Of Magic"

An epic, turn based, fantasy 4X game with procedurally generated maps, and a load of spells, races and heroes.

Its their second Kickstarter, and due for release early 2014. They are just trying to add a bit of extra polish to the game, so please take a look

Thanks

Worlds of Magic
zdsdead
Butterfly Painter

Re: Obduction

PostPosted by Starfia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Holy crope. How did I not hear about Obduction until today?
Starfia
Bard
Bard

PostPosted by bjornfeuer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 pm

I worry about Obduction. Cyan has had such a hard time distancing themselves from the Mystverse.

The whole video seems to be full of them saying they want to get back to their roots and give the myst vibe. I wish they wouldn't use that crutch when it hasn't been bringing them in much money over the last 10 years.
I drink the sweat and tears of fan speculation.
bjornfeuer
Bard
Bard

PostPosted by kbrownridge » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Perhaps - but nostalgia gaming is very big right now. It's a good market since the people who remember the games are now adults and probably have spending money.
___
The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
kbrownridge
Rock Namer

PostPosted by light487 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 am

I certainly don't want another Myst V, visually, but I'd give my left arm for another Myst III/IV in terms of the visuals but of course these games weren't made by Cyan directly (from what I understand). An HD version of Myst IV with puzzles like the original Myst and Riven would be so awesome...
light487
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by StarworksArt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Kickstarter indie projects looks fresh and impressive!
StarworksArt
Baked Potato

PostPosted by Ceres » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 am

For those who remember being locked inside that toymaker's mansion, and for those who enjoy the chills and thrills of "scary" stuff, you may want to check out The 7th Guest 3: The Collector
Spoiler:      SHOW
In the world of The 7th Guest: 3, you re-enter the mysterious and magical Stauf mansion, newly remodeled and filled with classic Stauf games, toys, diabolical puzzles and artifacts. Not merely restored to its former glory, this now-historic landmark in the little hamlet of Harley-on-the-Hudson is, as the locals like to say, “the biggest damn digs in the twigs!” Some admiring looky-loos have been heard to cry “Magnificent!” Well, so it is, friends, so it is. But who is the mysterious stranger responsible for reviving the legend and unleashing the evil spirits once again, and to what purpose?

Magnificent...and more ghastly, more demented, more appallingly apparitional than ever before! Haunted by the cursed, tormented souls who’ve succumbed to the devious temptations of the mysterious madman you know as Henry Stauf, T7G3’s cavernous new mansion is replete with secrets, stories, and scandalous scenarios. Enter here at your own risk. Inside you will discover exactly what happened on that terrible night so long ago when the strange toymaker invited 6 guests to spend a night in his house of horrors. If you’re brave enough to walk through Stauf’s new front door, you’ll expose the previously hidden secrets of the gaming world’s most mysterious toymaker...like them or not!

In The 7th Guest: 3, Stauf's house is filled with 20 devilishly clever puzzles (or more, with stretch goals) that will test your wits--and scare you right out of them, as well. This house is not only filled with puzzles, it is a puzzle; one gigantic, mechanical mind-bender. To complete the game and the story you must solve every puzzle in the house and the puzzle of the house itself. Only then will the final, dreadful secret of that brilliant madman, Henry Stauf, be revealed to you.

The mansion itself is one large mechanical device, a sequential discovery puzzle. Players will alter its entire configuration by solving puzzles and riddles and tracking down hints and clues. The goal of the game is to configure the mansion in such a way that escape from its confines becomes possible. In a fiendishly Staufian twist on familiar gameplay, rather than working your way into a box within a box, you must work your way out.

The 7G3 house behaves like a slippery supernatural creature, not a reliable container of wood and stone. It defies the laws of spatial relations, of geography; it expands and contracts, reconfigures and reconfigures. Certain rooms are accessible only if the house is configured just so; certain passageways can be found only within certain house configurations….and only ONE configuration of the house will allow the escape essential to win.

Logic puzzles, you inquire? Why, of course! Many of them are taken to the next level with real time rendering and real world physical properties. You’ll need to exercise your sharpest wits not simply to solve individual puzzles, but to strategically plan your path through the house and determine what to do and when to act once you arrive at your destination.

The Gloves, and Other Things, are Coming Off This Time

Let us mention, friends, that T7G3 will not be child’s play. This game is intended for a mature audience! T7G3 is all grown up with everywhere to go...we will explore new territory in this latest and greatest fleshing-out of Stauf’s story, territory we couldn’t touch in 11th Hour in the `90s. No more tiptoeing along the edges of PG. We’re adults, you’re adults, and Stauf, who is no bluenose goodie two-shoes, has been fooling around on his tool bench for absolutely ages. Third time’s a charmer, don’t you know; we’re going to lift the curtain and give you views you’ve not seen in previous visits to Henry’s world. Deep within Stauf’s workshop, you’ll discover that Stauf Toys® are NOT just for kids.

And for those of us who devoured Jane Austin novels (and and get chills and thrills of a different kind at the mere thought of Mr. Darcy! ;)), there's this ...

Ever, Jane: The Virtual World of Jane Austin
In the virtual world of Jane Austen, it is not about kill or be killed, but invite and be invited with gossip our weapon of choice.

Ever, Jane is a virtual world that allows people to role-play in Regency Period England. Similar to traditional role playing games, we advance our character through experience, but that is where the similarities end. Ever, Jane is about playing the actual character in the game, building stories. Our quests are derived from player's actions and stories. And we gossip rather than swords and magic to demolish our enemies and aid our friends.

Try to win the sympathy of Lizzie Bennet by telling lies about your rival, as Mr. Wickham does, but be careful. The system will notify someone if they are being talked about too often and a good sleuth may find the player who is spreading such rumors. If you are caught in your lies, the consequences you intended for your target will hit you two-fold.

The Game Play: In traditional MMORPGs, players have stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence. In Ever, Jane we use Personality Traits that fit with the major characters in Jane Austen's novels.

Personality Traits: Players can choose to be like Marianne Dashwood preferring Happiness over Duty. This decision will gain the admiration of those around her who enjoy her lightheartedness, but will offend those like Mr. Knightly who prize duty.
Personality traits are raised (and lowered) through daily activities in the game, starting with the gossip system where what people say about you can affect your reputation and status.

In addition to gossip, we provide an invitation system that allows players to invite one another to various events in-world. The invitation system can be used to enhance one's personality traits but it requires strategic thinking. If a player invites a person of higher Status with the hope of improving their own Status, care must be taken. If the player invited rejects the invitation it will harm rather than improve Status. If the invitation is accepted, but out of Duty rather than Happiness, the Status will only improve slightly. On the other hand, if the player invited accepts with Happiness, Status improvements may be as much as doubled.

Trying to understand how other people will react to you is part of the Jane Austen character experience. For more information on Jane Austen's use of strategic thinking, see http://goo.gl/ZocpSI

Balls and Dinner Parties: The two major events in Ever, Jane are the balls and dinner parties. In each case, players must acquire the requisite accoutrements before attending. Balls need gowns, formal attire and carriages. Dinner parties require formal clothing and while, unlike the balls, characters may walk to the party, most will want to acquire a better form of travel.

The juiciest gossip snippets can be found at balls and dinner parties. They also present opportunities to vastly improve ones personality in whatever direction one is aspiring. The dutiful man can capture points by dancing with every wallflower. The happy hostess can earn points by providing outstanding meals to her guests.

Families: Similar in functionality to guilds in your more traditional MMORPG, the family is a collection of players who play together to increase family status. Family status is reflected in each individual player's scores so preserving and helping the family become a critical part of game play. Nothing can prevent a family from having a Lydia among them, but the more fortunate families may also have a Fanny or an Emma. The family must pull together in crises lest everyone in the family be hindered from the best virtual life has to offer.

Quests: The quest system allows us to create story lines involving the various players in the game based on their goals, situations, and the story arc of the village. The gossip system keeps us informed as to the goings on in the village and allows the development team to actively curate player experiences through quest modifications tailored to player's own stories.

In addition, our forums provide a place for players to publish their stories as they live them in the world. This allows visitors to their village to catch up on the local gossip prior to visiting. Or they can rely on the local town gossip.

:redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 am

Colonisation Moonbase came out with a new beta & it's pretty cool.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/993702462/colonisation-moonbase-an-indie-game-for-pc

recent screenshot

edit - added link for full size photo
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88120162/Alph0.1.6a-Moonbase-Large.jpg
TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:50 am

TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PostPosted by Ceres » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:30 am

I like what I see in Bloom: Memories.

Kickstarter says, "Experience a world and story unlike any other! This is a passion project made with a deep love for games. For gamers, by gamers."

“Many years ago, forgotten relics of the world began to stir. They are what we now know as the abominations: life trapped in cold machines, seemingly mindless and uncaring, focused only on their desperate attempts to reclaim a world that was once their home…” - Pilum

The Story:
No one really knows when the remnants of the past began to stir, when they decided to reclaim a world that had moved on long ago.

For many years they had encroached on our lands, slowly driving us back as their corruption spread. Their strength was overwhelming and even I and the other guardians were helpless to stop them, though many of us died trying. At the front of the assault were their skeletal machines, abominations of hollow souls and metal….of which they had a seemingly endless supply. You see, this was a battle of attrition, and it was a battle we were losing.

Though rumors abound, what is known for certain is at the heart of the corruption are the Eternal, known to us before only as mere stories to scare children. Men? Machines? Perversions of life.

It was there at their very heart, from amongst the Eternal, that, one day, a mysterious woman escaped. She too was an abomination, but I could feel she was somehow different . . .and in frantic desperation. So I reached out to her, offering her refuge in our forest.

It was once she arrived that I realized why she had seemed so different. Somehow inside her grew new life, and she couldn't stand her child being twisted into the monsters which attacked us. We quickly, gathering pieces of the fallen machines to house her child’s life, and in the end were successful. She gave birth. Though her child was broken, weak, and helpless; he was alive … and that is where our story begins.

There's a Pre-Alpha Demo for PCs @ http://www.studiofawn.com/alphadownload.asp

You can vote for Bloom: Memories on Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... irelogin=1

And you can listen to some of the game's music - some of which I think is very beautiful ... :redlace:
Ceres
Journeyman
Journeyman

PostPosted by TrackerTaz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:52 am

I case you didn't see the other thread I'll let you know here too.

Unwritten: Echoes of Twilight has a new KS going on now

Unwritten: Echoes of Twilight is a single player, open world, role playing adventure game that focuses on immersion, interactivity, and customization. Unwritten: Echoes of Twilight is in development on Havok's AAA Vision Engine, for Windows PC, XBox Live, and Playstation Networks.

An open world, player driven, fantasy RPG where player choice determines the direction, flow, and outcome of an ever evolving story

Check it out here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/594743529/player-driven-rpg-unwritten-echoes-of-twilight

TrackerTaz
Dungeon Crawler

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games