Bow and Prepare Food skills

Anything FRONTIERS related

Bow and Prepare Food skills

PostPosted by WCG » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:49 am

I'm not learning a skill from reading a book on Bow or Prepare Foods. (Indeed, I read three books on the latter skill, although two of them didn't cost anything.) Bugs? Or aren't these skills implemented yet?

I just bought the game. I really like the idea behind it, if it gets finished. (More like alpha than beta, isn't it? Lots of bugs, certainly. But I knew that before I bought it.)

BTW, I'd say the game economy needs some work. A boot costs 1 coin. So does an arrow or a piece of armor. Weapons cost a handful, at most, and books from a bookcase cost five. However, books at the library costs thousands of coins. It's not a problem, because I pretty much just started and I've already got nearly 100,000 coins. And yet my character is worried about money. Weird, isn't it? :)
WCG
Butterfly Painter

Re: Bow and Prepare Food skills

PostPosted by Railboy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello - we're all hanging out on the Steam forums while the game is on Early Access. (I really need to put a signboard up to redirect people...) Once EA is over we'll all reconvene back here. I'd love it if you posted this stuff in the suggestions / bugs forum.
Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.
Railboy
Developer
Developer

PostPosted by WCG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:46 pm

OK, thanks.

PS. Great game, so far. I love the idea behind it - exploration, crafting, combat-lite, etc. This is the kind of game I'm happy to support.
WCG
Butterfly Painter

PostPosted by Railboy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks! Glad you're liking it so far, it's always great to hear.
Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.
Railboy
Developer
Developer

Return to General