From Solitaire to GTA

[Ks}We Are the Dwarves! –real-time tactics Win-Mac-Linux

PostPosted by matthewfarmery » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:14 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wh ... he-dwarves

I came across this KS from another KS which I won't name **

We are Dwarves perked my interest and is also on greenlight

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... ext=we+are

from the home page

The game is about a trio of dwarves in the Universe of the Eternal Stone. Depending on player's tactics, characters can either fight or hide from their enemies. The hostile creatures have real “senses”. They can hear you, they can see you, they can even track your scent. Our world has so many mysteries, that you just NEED to be part of it all.

they are asking for $120,000 and raised $26,568 with 36 day to go

this game does look pretty good, but I also think the goal might be a little high for a unknown company, however, the person doing PR has commented a lot, and seem to be answering questions,

I have asked a few questions about game length, modding / steamwork support, roadmap for beta access, DLC plans, I will update when I get a reply,

but the game from the video really does look good, there is a lot of info on their home page, and the artwork looks good,

I really hope it gets funded

**the other KS iis nothing short of a scam, I won't name it because its ran by a bunch of monkeys that have no idea how to run a KS, but that is all I will say about the other one,

but if you really want to know about the other one and want a chuckle then ask, just don't give this crooks anymore money
matthewfarmery
Engineer

Re: [Ks}We Are the Dwarves! –real-time tactics Win-Mac-Linux

PostPosted by postnjam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 am

Is it the Chrono legends one? Which is a "remake" of Chrono trigger made in RPG maker for the 15th anniversary.
postnjam
Dungeon Crawler

Re: [Ks}We Are the Dwarves! –real-time tactics Win-Mac-Linux

PostPosted by matthewfarmery » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm

different team and a different game, I would suggest you click the links to find out
matthewfarmery
Engineer

Return to Other Games