4/23/2014

Your chance to hear me complain

4/23/2014

PostPosted by Railboy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:11 pm

I only have a moment but there have been some good developments and I want to share them.

First off - I'm going to go with preorders (via Humble) instead of Early Access for the time being. I was going to wait for the setup process to be completed before announcing this. But it's taking longer than expected so I figured I'd end the suspense. Lots more on that in an upcoming post.

Secondly, the texture situation I bemoaned in the latest KS update is now firmly under control. Not totally solved - but under control.

Lastly, the game is really coming together. It's not just a sluggish tech demo like the pre-alpha, or a walking simulator like the alpha, or a lose collection of unrelated apps (as I've taken to calling later builds), but a real honest-to-goodness game. Very exciting. The beta inches ever closer.
Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.
Railboy
Developer
Developer

Re: 4/23/2014

PostPosted by HittingSingularity » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:42 am

woo hoo! exciting. Any news of the price point of the pre-order? or any other incentives for ordering early.

I'm glad I will be able to tell my friends something concrete they can do with Frontiers except for just describing it to them.
HittingSingularity
Pathfinder

Return to Dev Logs