Halloween frontiers

All your crazy ideas and suggestions end up here. Will you?

Halloween frontiers

PostPosted by postnjam » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 am

Just wondering, anyone got anything frontiers related scary stuff since Halloween will be upon us soon ie: Creepypasta, ghastly glitches you've found in the Alpha and stuff like that?

Personally, It would be cool to see a screenshot/concept art of the ruined estates in the game as I bet they are going to be scary as hell to explore.
postnjam
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Halloween frontiers

PostPosted by col03004 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:00 pm

I am thinking after reading the transcript from the Q&A session with Lars and Ryan that exploring any of the underground structures are going to be creepy. I guess we will have to wait and see though. The leviathans are creepy... don't go into the ocean! And then the orbs... I think so far my number one creepy thing is the orbs... I hope there is a part of the game where you are underground and get attacked by orbs... that would be pretty freaky. :shout:
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
col03004
Wanderer

Re: Halloween frontiers

PostPosted by HittingSingularity » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:21 pm

When I find myself lost in the forest (no minimap yet) at night, the music does a very good job of setting a creepy atmosphere. Along with the thick vegetation that creates limited visibility.
HittingSingularity
Pathfinder

Return to Creative Asylum