Buying the game

All about getting the game, where, and how.

Buying the game

PostPosted by Alexsys » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 am

Hello, i haven kickstarter this game cuz i dont have kickstarter any way to buy the game? the paypal is not accepting ordering the game (the devs stoped the buying from paypal)so how can i buy the game?
Alexsys
Butterfly Painter

Re: Buying the game

PostPosted by SignpostMarv » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 am

According to Lars' backers calendar, the game isn't going on sale until Q2 2014, and I'll hazard a guess it'll be available on GOG.com & Steam.
SignpostMarv
Alchemist
Alchemist

PostPosted by HammelGammel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 pm

So I guess there's no way anymore to get into the beta? :(
HammelGammel
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by DWMagus » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm

HammelGammel wrote:So I guess there's no way anymore to get into the beta? :(

Unfortunately not. It was a reward tier for those that backed the game early. But stay tuned, I'm sure there'll be plenty here to keep you involved. :)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.
DWMagus
Explorer

PostPosted by Railboy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm

These guys are correct. The beta is limited to keep it manageable. But keep an eye on the forums & on the Kickstarter announcements.
Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.
Railboy
Developer
Developer

PostPosted by Nitro » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Railboy wrote:These guys are correct. The beta is limited to keep it manageable. But keep an eye on the forums & on the Kickstarter announcements.

Ah dang. Just found out about this awesome looking game about an hour ago, 'would've definitely bought it if the kickstarter was still going :3
But holy snap, this game looks like the stuff of dreams! As soon as I can buy it, I'll race to the keyboard and slam down on the 'buy' button as fast as I can! :D
Nitro
Butterfly Painter

PostPosted by SignpostMarv » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Nitro wrote:
Railboy wrote:These guys are correct. The beta is limited to keep it manageable. But keep an eye on the forums & on the Kickstarter announcements.

Ah dang. Just found out about this awesome looking game about an hour ago, 'would've definitely bought it if the kickstarter was still going :3
But holy snap, this game looks like the stuff of dreams! As soon as I can buy it, I'll race to the keyboard and slam down on the 'buy' button as fast as I can! :D

Well GOG & Steam both have pre-order systems, perhaps Lars might be able to float Frontiers on those some time between Beta & Launch ?
SignpostMarv
Alchemist
Alchemist

PostPosted by Nitro » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:17 pm

SignpostMarv wrote:
Nitro wrote:

Well GOG & Steam both have pre-order systems, perhaps Lars might be able to float Frontiers on those some time between Beta & Launch ?

Yeah, 'hope so!
Nitro
Butterfly Painter

PostPosted by HammelGammel » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

What about Steam-Early-Access? *hope* D:
HammelGammel
Spyglass Polisher

PostPosted by SignpostMarv » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

HammelGammel wrote:What about Steam-Early-Access? *hope* D:

I believe Frontiers is still set for beta in Q4 2013, and a Q2 2014 launch window. I would hazard a guess that Steam's Early Access program would be akin to a paid "open" beta, and although Lars wants to keep the Alpha (starting sometime this month) fairly limited so as to be manageable, I'm uncertain whether he'd go for the Early Access program (more beta testers to manage) vs Preorders.
SignpostMarv
Alchemist
Alchemist

PostPosted by Railboy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Language is to the mind more than light is to the eye.
Railboy
Developer
Developer

Return to Kickstarter / Preorders / Steam / Alpha / Beta Questions & Support